lol - enjoy Boston!
Welcome to the Boston Marathon! Tah dah!
That doesn't look like Boston. Where is Fenway????
If the warm forecast I saw holds true, they might need a few extra CPR-certified folks on the course.
I find sick comfort that some fans will be prepared in case I perish on the course. (likely!) Kick ass on Monday!!
I thought you were going to post about forgetting your running sneakers, and then I was going to comment ,"Wow! You really put a lot of effort to hide the fact you didn't want to run with me!" But this is way funnier :x
lol - enjoy Boston!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Boston Marathon! Tah dah!
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't look like Boston. Where is Fenway????
ReplyDeleteIf the warm forecast I saw holds true, they might need a few extra CPR-certified folks on the course.
ReplyDeleteI find sick comfort that some fans will be prepared in case I perish on the course. (likely!) Kick ass on Monday!!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were going to post about forgetting your running sneakers, and then I was going to comment ,"Wow! You really put a lot of effort to hide the fact you didn't want to run with me!" But this is way funnier :x
ReplyDelete