Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Race Week Omens, Revisited

Cardiac arrest, shmartiac arrest.  If ever there were a sign from God that I'm going to kill it (as opposed to be killed) on Monday, I received it this evening when I took out my wallet to pay for two boxes of Gu at Jack Rabbit.




Whereas restaurants and businesses frame and display their first dollar, I'm going to frame my Boner dollar and display it with my race medals.


In other news, I plan to actually run tomorrow, and then Friday or Saturday before I hit the road, I'll offer some Boston goals and pre-race musings.  What I'm saying is, come back later in the week for actual content.  


In the meantime, enjoy the Boner dollar.  I know I will.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic omen. You're going to kill it in Beantown! Also, I am instantly reminded of the hit sitcom "Growing Pains."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical! Good Luck at Boston!

    ReplyDelete