I woke up this morning, it being my 27th birthday, and was pretty sure my body would resemble the Saggy Baggy Elephant: cellulitey ass, boobs down to my belly button, the whole shebang. Thank God, I seem to have been spared. For now. Yesterday's 10 miler was probably a good preventative measure, but today is a rest day. I'm pretty sure age waits until you've let your guard down to attack. Constant vigilance!
Number of Miles Run Last Week: 37. 6 of those happened on Saturday night. Post cheeseburger/Guinness/apple cobbler. What was I saying about vigilance against cellulite?
Number of Beers Consumed This Week: Just 7. I'd like to tell you I didn't have any beers during the Super Bowl last night in deference to my poor Giants. But mostly I just wasn't thirsty. I am, of course, terribly worried about the players' dispute and the possibility of no football next season. My Sunday depression would be raging, but on the plus side, I could really focus my efforts on drinking without the distraction of television or human company. Yeah, that sounds healthy...
Types of Beers Consumed Last Week: Meh. Guinness. Sierra Nevada. Bud Light. At what age does it become unacceptable to drink crappy beer after 2:00am? Let's go with 28.
If you haven't yet received the email with details on the next beer run, send me your contact info at willrunforbeerblog@gmail.com, or check back on the "Beer Run" page later in the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment