I barely ran last week. I drank a zillion beers, and spilled half as many on the dance floor. They were mostly Yuenglings, since my brother-in-law is from Pittsburgh. I don't regret any of it.
And so, to the Wrap Up!
Number of Miles Run/Beers Consumed/Types of Beers/All The Things Summarized in One Photo:
Congratulations to my sister and brother-in-law. Sorry I chugged a beer while I was signing your marriage license. But not that sorry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Funny picture. Now, go run!
ReplyDeleteWhat an excellent photo! Glad you're at least keeping up with the beer if not the miles.
ReplyDeleteIt's like you've broken the 4th or maybe 5th wall with that Heinekin to your lips and your eyes looking up as if towards the big one at the top of the page. Like your hand just reached out to the blog and grabbed a cold one.
ReplyDeleteI vote for that being in the next wave of tech advances so we can share the beer you're talking about or in an emergency pass one over to you. Are you already working on it?