Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Wrap Up: THE GIANTS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!

Oh, did you know that already? My bad.

Number of Miles Run This Week: 38. My pre- Super Bowl enthusiasm carried me through 10+ miles today at an average pace of 7:40/mile. Must have been the New York Giants cookie I ate for breakfast.

Number of Beers Consumed This Week: I haven't even arrived at my Super Bowl party destination (currently on MetroNorth, toting $130 in deep fried foods), and I've already had 13 beers this week. I blame AbbeLew.

Types of Beers Consumed This Week: Sam Adams Alpine Spring, Lagunitas IPA, Dos Equis, and a great many Bud Lights. IMan and I went to a Bridgeport Sound Tigers minor league hockey game last night. Bud Lights taste better when the cost $9 a piece and are paired with hot dogs and cheese fries. And you're sitting in an Executive Box.

I've taken the day off from work on Tuesday, my 28th birthday. I WILL be going to a ticker tape parade on that morning. And it WILL be here in New York. Go Big Blue!



2 comments:

  1. Hope you are still alive this morning - what a great game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I blame AbbeLew" blah blah blah.

    What a jerk.

    ReplyDelete