| I was truly shocked to learn that this is the only photo on my computer specifically of a hot dog. This is a pretzel-wrapped hot dog from a rest stop on the Mass Pike. I took its picture for my friend Caroline. Then I ate it and it was awesome.
Full challenge rules can be found here: New York Rogue Runners' Hot Dog Challenge. Rumor has it (and I may have started this rumor) that I am considered to be among the chief contenders for the title. I have yet to determine if being known for my ability to binge eat hot dogs while running is a point of pride or shame.
If you have nothing better to do than watch me give myself heart burn and possibly Trichinosis, I invite you to join the fun tomorrow at Noon in Central Park.
|
Friday, February 10, 2012
Clairey Chestnut
This weekend, while all you suckers are busy doing regular old long runs as part of your Spring Marathon training, I'll be doing a long run as well. 16 miles... immediately before participating in an eating challenge. I figure the post-long run hunger will leave me ideally prepared to feed... approximately dozen hot dogs...while running an additional 3 miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am very excited to ref you tomorrow as well as get more photos of hot dogs for you to upload to your image archive.
ReplyDeleteGood plan! Looking forward to watching the hijinks tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteHave a few high alcohol % beers that aren't very filling about 30 mins before too. Nothing helps eating more than beer dropped blood sugar.
ReplyDelete