Sunday, August 7, 2011

Who Took The Under?

If you took the under on my bet earlier today, you win; I only had 4 beers tonight. In fact, it would have been three, but my dad peer-pressured me into having one more. Related: my dad doesn't have to be on an Amtrak train at 6:20am to be at work in New York tomorrow.




I also had ice cream in a batting helmet.


So actually, I win.

For those of you keeping track at home, my Sunday beers were Bud Lights (2), Shock Top (1), and some local New England extra pale ale I'd never heard of, but looking back, think might have been called Steel Reserve, which concerns me because I'm pretty sure that's malt liquor that comes in 40 oz increments. So I may have ordered a 40 in a hotel bar in Copley Square in Boston.

Maybe I don't win after all...

2 comments:

  1. boston! hope you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was probably BBC (Berkshire Brewing Co) Steel Rail pale ale.

    Love your blog, BTW! Enjoy the Smutty half. They have an entire race series called "Will Run for Beer". It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete