
It was love.
But suddenly, out of nowhere, I was attacked.

A horrifying , rabid, possum-like creature came out of nowhere, slinking from the darkness directly at my ankles. I was so busy being an ideal running specimen that I didn't even notice until it was upon me. Using my quick-thinking skills and channeling my high school indoor track 55m hurdle prowess, I leaped over the creature just in the nick of time.

Unfortunately, I simultaneously let out the most high pitched, girlish squeal, followed immediately by a string of vulgarities that would intimidate a sailor, let alone a shirtless runner in Prospect Park. I was so rattled by both my animal encounter and subsequent reflexive response that before I knew it, the shirtless man was shaking his head and laughing as he passed me back and headed off into the night, never to be seen again.

True love waits? Or sprints ahead and leaves you to get rabies. Either or.

omg clairific are you ok???? i am extremely concerned but so full of bbq & alcohol that i dont know what to do!!!!
ReplyDeleteAm I allowed to be aroused right now? Because I kind of am.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are awesome, but they make it look like you lost your shorts and are really really skinny. Don't feel bad, it still looks like you were beating shirtless guy on the uphill and he could only pass you on the downhill after his rabid pet possum scared you. Gotta respect you putting in the miles in the hot weather.
ReplyDeleteYour shorts as per drawing appear even shorter than usual, no doubt mesmerizing shirtless dude if not the heat-crazed possum
ReplyDeleteTrue love waits til the rabies is healed.
ReplyDeleteIf it was possum-like it would just being laying on the ground, right???? LMAO....
ReplyDelete