...But the internet, for which we pay handsomely and promptly each month, is not working in my apartment. Which means it's kind of a pain in the ass to blog, having only the teeny tiny keys of the iPad, through which I must express my many deep and profound thoughts. I could certainly blog from my office (after business hours, of course) but the thing about writing a blog about beer drinking is that it's hard to do any relevant "research" at the office and remain gainfully employed. So despite the fact that it's now two days post-Halloween, and I have a fridge full of themed beers to drink and write about, I can't do that for you tonight. The teeny tiny keys are even harder to operate when drunk.
I don't mean to be rubbing it in, but you're actually missing out on a lot of awesome stuff because of this technological snafu. For instance, today I ran home from work, which was really quite awesome and enjoyable, and at 12 miles, the longest run I've done since Smuttynose a month ago. And it was only 25 miles fewer than the Knickerbocker 60k! So, yeah...
Other awesome stuff includes the map of the next "We'll Run For Beer," which I completed earlier this week. I'll get information up on the Beer Runs page as soon as I... have the internet. God, this is seriously crippling. Anyway, trust that it'll be awesome, mark your calendars for Saturday, 12/3 at noon, and shoot me an email at willrunforbeerblog@gmail.com to let me know you're in.
Have fun in the 21st century. I'm going to make soap or whatever people did before the internet. I would look it up, actually, but as I may have mentioned, I don't have the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment