Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just Checking In

So my Internet is still wonky, but here's a quick update from the teeny keys of my iPad. Maybe the next time I have real Internet access I should look into investing in a Bluetooth keyboard for this bad boy, since all I'm using my actual laptop for these days is playing Snood. Col-LEGE! Anyway, the updates:

1. Beer Run info is posted here! Go there. Read it. Attend. And do email me if you're planning on coming, since I'll be sending out email updates as the date approaches.

2. The NYC Marathon is tomorrow! I could spew some feel-good "I'm totally selfless and excited for you guysssss" stuff, but mostly I'm just jealous because I think of marathoning as "my thing," and tomorrow, 45,000 people will be copying me. But fine, I guess I'll let you guys have your day, too. NYCM is my favorite marathon experience, though, so don't talk shit about it when you're done or anything. Here is what I had to say about it after I ran last year.

3. While I may be jealous, I'll still be hopping around this weekend supporting all my marathoning friends, because y'all do it for me when I'm running, so I'd feel guilty watching Say Yes To The Dress in my apartment while you're out dragging your butt through the five boroughs. Also I'm pretty sure at this point I've seen every episode. Look for me first at The DailyMile brunch today (I'll be one drinking), then tomorrow on 4th and Union on the right side in Brooklyn (mile 7.25), and 110th and Fifth on the right side in Manhattan (mile 22.5). Good luck to all my buddies running tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I have emailed you at least four times, but my memory sucks and I could be making that up, so - count me in. Possibly again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely coming, though I do have to work (night babysitting...not real work, right?) that evening. But at least I'll be able to make back the money I spend.

    ReplyDelete