I thought about treating myself to a pedicure when I got home from my run this morning, as a sort of "welcome to training season" sort of thing. Then I realized the worst possible use of money immediately before training season could be a pedicure. Thank God I'm going to Aspen and not Oahu for a winter retreat; these hooves are about to get even worse.
Number of Miles Run This Week: 40. I set out for 11 miles this morning, and after 4, I strongly considered throwing in the towel because I was so hungry. Instead, I spent the next 7 miles thinking about what kind of delicious sandwich I was going to eat when I was done. It's appalling how motivated I am by food.
Number of Beers Consumed This Week: 8.
Number of Late-Night McDonald's Trips This Week: 1. You'd think, with only 8 beers, I couldn't possibly have gotten to Happy Meal-levels of intoxication. You'd be wrong.
Types of Beers Consumed This Week: Founders Porter, Labrador Lager, Bud Light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bud Light = McD's consumption.
ReplyDelete