Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hurry, There's Still Time!

I came across the following while reading my favorite sports-n-dick-jokes website today:

There comes an age at which you stop giving a shit about free alcohol. When it's no longer worth your while to go somewhere just because you'll have a bottomless keg at your disposal. Obviously, it helps if you make a decent income, but once you hit age 30, free beer does not have the allure it used to. 

Emphasis mine.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have 9 hours to find complimentary Bud Lights while it still matters...

2 comments:

  1. No, but free microbrews (good beer) still has the allure. It's after the next decade when you won't even pay for or waste time considering the dreck of Lite, Bud Light, Coors,...life is too short and there are too many good beers out there to drink and enjoy.
    Happy Birthday and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I shall have both a Wernesgrüner & Warsteiner in celebration.

    ReplyDelete