Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rehoboth Race Pics

For your viewing pleasure (and because what else am I going to do with them?), here is what I looked like during marathon 14.  Bet you're extra thankful I achieved that D goal now, huh?

In which I appear to be about to break my left ankle...



Oof, sweet Mile 20 heel strike.
I would give anything to not throw up the devil horns in my next race. I can't stop.

All photos credited to US Candids.  All karma points credited to me, because I actually paid to download these, rather than ripping them off the website with the "PROOF DO NOT POST OR DUPLICATE UNDER PENALTY OF GOD, SANTA, AND BART YASSO" watermark in full view.

3 comments:

  1. Lol at the watemark. Nice pictures and nice final time. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the best race pix I've seen in a while, and look at that awesome time. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......Are you racing on a sidewalk? Also, you're pretty.

    ReplyDelete